Tel Aviv University's sport teams – all the details just a click away!
Practice seriously? Dribble, run and swim in your sleep? Maybe you can represent the university in one of our sport teams!
The sport unit in Tel Aviv University invites every sportsman and sport lover to join our activities and groups!
In cooperation with Elit Sport center, we provide high quality facilities, professional team and a warm sport environment. The sport center includes Olympic pool, tennis courts, basketball court, running trek, soccer yard and a gym. Membership in the sport center will allow you to enjoy these facilities and from more classes such as Pilates, aerobic dance, shaping and toning, stretching, NIA, kickboxing, Tai-Chi, Zumba, karate, Krav-Maga, Israeli dancing, yoga, acro-balance, hop dance and more.
Live the sport? Want something more professional? We invite you to join Tel Aviv University's sport groups and maybe even represent us in competitions! Sportsmen who represent the university in one of the sport groups will get some great benefits, such as:
- Cheaper membership to the sport center.
- Scholarships according to the sport center criteria.
- Exemption from the university's Mix & Match program for students who are obligated to take part in it not as a part of the selective classes. Active sportsmen will be partly excused from the program. For more information click here.
- Social programs and a variety of perks during the year.
- Sportsmen who represent the university in one of the sport teams will get special academic benefits in case of a need such as later due date to submit papers and a special date for final exams.
For more information contact us:
For information about the sport center:
In the registration office and classes counter in Goldreich building. Phone number: 074-7100200